Instagram is right now one of the most popular social media platforms that people use these days. There are billions and billions of Insta users who log into their Instagram accounts every month to connect with people who are not physically near them. The application is a very famous application and while some people genuinely use the application to connect with other people, there are few who just lurk around and try to stalk others.
Now, there are a lot of people who often suspect that there might be someone else who has logged into their account and this is why there are a lot of people who want to know how to see who logged into your Instagram account.
How to Know If Someone Has Logged into Your Instagram Account?
It is common for people to question can you tell if someone logs into your Instagram account as you do not want anyone to access your Instagram account and have access to the personal information that you have entered into your account.
Now, you will be happy to know that Instagram will allow you to see the login activity of your account but, you need to understand that this does not show you the person who has logged into their Instagram account but, you will only know the location from where someone has logged into your account.
You do not need to panic too much as the process that we are giving here will tell you how to check the login activity of your Instagram account. You also need to ensure that you are adhering to all the directions that we are presenting here.
- Access your Instagram account and click on your profile picture to access the profile page.
- Now, you need to access the Settings of your account from the drop-down menu.
- In the Settings list, you will be able to see an option named ‘Security’.
- Click on the same and further choose the ‘Login Activity’ tab from the next list.
This will show you a list of all the places from where your account has been logged and now you need to remove any device and location that you do not recognize. Also, try to change the password of your account as this will prevent hackers and scammers to log into Instagram account and safeguard it. These are the simple details that will help you in verifying the login activity of your account.
How to Change the Password on Instagram?
To change the password of your Instagram account, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Go to your profile by tapping on the profile icon.
- In your profile, click on the three lines icon in the top right corner to go to the Settings menu.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select “Settings”.
- Now, tap on “Security”, in the “Settings” menu.
- After that under “Security”, tap on “Password”.
- Enter your current password and your new password.
- In the last, tap on “Save” to confirm the new password.
Moreover, you can also check here more interesting facts and solve the issues related to Instagram. Find here how to share Youtube video on Instagram. You may also learn about other platforms like Facebook and Snapchat.
Also read: Digital Marketing: From Novice to Pro